EMG equipment with USB interface and software
This single channel EMG device can be used to acquire signals due to muscle activity [EMG] using surface electrodes. A user friendly Windows PC based software can display and record them.
- Single channel computerized EMG
- Uses 3 surface electrodes [disposable ECG electrodes]
- Isolated Power supply for safety and noise reduction
- Operates from the PC USB power, no external power supply needed
- Java based windows software displays and records the signal
- Manual gain control