Muscles are responsible for motion, controlled by electrical signals from the brain through nerves. The nerves and muscles can be stimulated artificially using external electrical pulses. This device can stimulate muscles and nerves from outside the skin non-invasively through appropriate electrical pulses applied through a probe (supplied). These stimulations can be used to examine specific nerve and muscle areas to produce specific muscle movements.
• High voltage [up to 300 V] for stimulation
• Electrically isolated from mains for safety
• Non-invasive stimulation
• Manual control for stimulation intensity and frequency of the electrical pulses
• Separate manual control over the duration of alternating stimulation and resting periods
• Operates from mains 220V power
Supplied with Laboratory Manuals