An ECG trace represents the electrical activity of the heart. The electrical circuitry to acquire an ECG consists of several steps. This ‘Trainer Kit’ is designed in a way that the functions of the different steps become clear to a student. For this purpose the ECG circuit has been separated into different modules. Windows PC based software is used to capture the data and plot the ECG traces.
- Needs a Windows based PC for data acquisition, storage and display of ECG signal.
- Connects to the USB port of the PC and has to run supplied software.
- Designed to examine full 12 lead ECG using a single channel amplifier through appropriate switching of 10 input patient leads and a network of resistors
- Input/output parameters of individual modules can be studied separately. There is provision for modifying some parameters of the circuitry.
- Isolated Power supply and isolated data acquisition system for safety and noise reduction
- Can be powered by both USB power and external dc supply
- Operates from mains 220V power