This system provides a breadboard based experimental setup to study the basic construction and operation of an Instrumentation Amplifier. The attached manual is designed in a way that the user can analyse the difference between ideal assumptions and real life characteristics.
- Separate isolated power supply [+/-5V] to power external circuitry
- Breadboard included for constructing experimental circuitry
- Detailed manual on basic circuit construction and mechanism
- Comparison of both op-amp based and package construction
- Performance analysis of different chips